Saturday, January 12, 2013

Lists... There's an app for that!

I have made a million lists since knowing we were going to move.  I can't stop and I can't seem to keep them all on one list in one place. I just start writing whenever I feel the urge, knowing there are more things to add to some list somewhere!  So I decided to google  "list maker" and this is what I found!

An app for my android phone... Astrid!  Right now I am using the free version, but I love it so far. It is so easy to make and keep and add on to any list I could ever dream of making. And I always have my phone with me so it's always with me!  It has a reminder option, and if your loved ones or friends get the app you can share lists and tasks and be notified when something is done! How did I not ever find this app before. I think I'm in love!

No comments:

Post a Comment