Friday, January 18, 2013

Versatile Blogger Award

Kim from the Happy Pretty Blog has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award!  Thanks Kim!



Here are the rules:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award!
2) Include a link to their blog.
3) Select 15 blog you have discovered recently or follow regularly.
4) Nominate those bloggers for The Versatile Blogger Award and link back to yourself.
5) Tell us 7 things about yourself!
Easy-peasy!


7 things about me...hum??

1) I have lived in five states in the last 20 years... about to be six when I get to GA! My husband is a Marine!
2) I drive a convertible VW Beetle that I love!! lol
3) I have a tennis shoe obsession-collection! Every beautiful color!
4) I love to thrift store shop.... and regular shop!!
5) I love my iced coffee everyday!!
6) One of my most favorite tv shows is The Big Bang Theory...I really laugh OUT loud!!
7) I am Bipolar 2!




No comments:

Post a Comment