Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Some Of The Things I Will Miss In California

Of all the places I have lived before, which is quite a few, I will miss California... San Diego the most!!  Living here has really been a dream to me.  I just love it like no other!  I will cry for this place when we are boarding the plane to move.

If you have never been to Cali, you are truly missing out!  It has everything.  And I mean everything!  It has beaches, mountains, lakes, desert, farm land, flat land, everything!

Here are a few pictures that shows you what I will miss most!

The desert lands near Edwards AFB, CA.  Look at that view!  It is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. The desert is a magical place to live.

 Desert foliage.  The yellows will knock you over in the spring.  Who would have thought?

The windmills in the desert snow!  Yes, it snows in the desert sometimes!

Another view from atop the mountain.  The sky line is always amazing. Desert with mountains. Love!

San Diego Skyline from Coronado Island.



Camping at the beach!

  Mother in Law and daughter.

Starfish!

Farmers Market!

Beautiful Flowers!

Nice Fruit!

I really could go on and on!  There is SO much I love. I will have to write another blog post about it!  You might get sick of it! ♥

1 comment:

  1. As a Californian I agree, no other place like it! I've been to San Diego a few times and it truly is a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete